WHO WE ARE?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we hereby inform that MAGNETIK ALCHEMY is a Limited Company, with registered office at Avenida do Forte 8 Fracção O, 2790-072 Carnaxide, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office, under the single registration number and legal person 510369901, hereinafter referred to as "MAGNETIK", which acts in the marketing area digital.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is
MySpotVip in the scope of its activity.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA ARE RECEIVED?
MySpotVip collects personal data that is always provided by the User when filling in the respective forms. The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate scope, purposes and services of
MySpotVip. In this case, the collected data are the ones that appear in this site:
NAME, SURNAME, PHONE, EMAIL, CITY and GENDER.
HOW DO WE GET THESE DATA?
By providing your data, you give your express consent to
WHAT ARE THE DATA USED FOR?
The data provided by the User will be used by
MySpotVip for the purpose of commercial exploitation of the database by sending commercial communications from third parties or conducting market studies. To do this, it is necessary to submit the data of the interested parties to operations of standardization, deduplication, filtering and verification. Advertising will be sent by
MySpotVip. The sectors of activity from which the interested parties can receive information will be:
- Large consumption
- Optics and optometry
- Electoral Propaganda
- Energy and water
MySpotVipwill also communicate the data of interested parties to companies, organizations and / or entities interested in directing them to advertising campaigns of the sectors indicated above, or to carry out market studies. This will require the need to submit your data to standardization, deduplication, filtering, and verification operations. Advertising will be sent through these third parties. Advertising campaigns, both those carried out by MAGNETIK and by third parties / companies, may be carried out by the following means: electronic mail, postal mail, telephone calls for fixed or mobile lines, sending of SMS and / or MMS messages, multiplatform messaging services, chat, or any similar type of communication.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THESE DATA?
The data will be retained until the user wishes to delete them.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY AND CANCEL THE DATA?
The User may exercise his rights of access, rectification and cancellation of his personal data. The exercise of this right can be done through email to the following address:
HOW DO YOU OPPOSE TO RECEIVE CONTACTS FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can at any time oppose the use of your data for marketing purposes by sending an email to
HOW IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
The personal data provided by Users will be incorporated into an automated file in accordance with the terms and conditions established in the abovementioned Law 2016/679, of 27 April.
MySpotVip respects the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having a system to guarantee the security, confidentiality of its personal data and the privacy of electronic communications. In addition to other aspects,
MySpotVip's security policy for collecting and storing data provides a high investment in technological infrastructures that prevent unauthorized persons from accessing personal data. We take all the security measures that
MySpotVipbelieves are indispensable for the protection of your personal data.
MySpotVip alerts users to the need to take additional security measures, including ensuring that they use an updated browser in terms of properly configured security patches with active firewall, anti-virus and antispyware, and authenticity of sites they visit on the internet, and avoid sites whose reputation they do not trust.
HOW IS THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ASSURED?
The provision of certain services by
MySpotVip may imply the transfer of your data outside of Portugal. In such a case,
MySpotVip shall comply strictly with the applicable legal provisions, in particular as regards the determination of the suitability of such country with regard to the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
Spamming consists of undifferentiated sending of e-mails to strangers.
MySpotVipwarrants that you will not use the data collected on this page for any purpose other than those previously described in these Terms.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is installed on your computer when you access certain pages on the Internet. The cookies we use are as follows:
- Cookies themselves are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies technical: are those that allow the user to navigate through site, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sounds or share content through of social networks.
- Cookies of customization: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, type of browser through which access to the service, configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: These are the ones that allow the responsible ones to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the sites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising banners: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising space that the publisher has included in a site, application or platform from where he / she provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that store information about the behavior of the user obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.